CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE

CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE
Your Own Website In 10 Easy Steps

Friday, June 29, 2007

WANT YOUR MUSIC INDUSTRY QUESTIONS ANSWERED?

Attention Independent Musicians - I need your help!

Imagine being able to sit down with a record label manager, a promoter, venue booker, successful artist, music journalist, publicist or anyone else involved in the music industry and ask them any question you want.

Well, I'd like to make it happen. I want you to have access to as much information and resources as possible to help you and your career. I've just opened a new forum at my website http://www.theindiemusician.com/ and I'd like to invite music industry 'guests' along so you can speak to them directly.

But there's a small hitch...

No questions = No guests. That's why I'm calling for your help. Together we can create a such a forum, a place where you get a chance to uncover the secret workings of the music industry.
Most independent musicians face similar challenges, so if you've got a question, chances are many others are wondering the same thing. Don't be shy, tell me who you'd like me to invite to the forum and I'll invite them. Maybe you'd like to ask a question to other independent musician's or offer some advice of your own.

I've included some other Discussion Board topics so you can also:
  • Look for a band member
  • Post a musician available message
  • Advertise a music item you have for sale
  • Post a (music related) item wanted request
  • List your music business or service

I look forward to seeing you soon in The Indie Musician's online Forum.

[Resource http://www.theindiemusician.com/]


No comments: